Campground is conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Elliot Lake on Dunlop Lake. The park is family owned and operated and has been serving campers for over 55 years. South Bay Park is a refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. Campers from far and wide come to enjoy all that Dunlop has to offer. Whether it’s fishing, boating, canoeing, swimming or just fun on the beach, you’ll enjoy your stay and form memories for a lifetime.
The campground features:
- 115 electric and water serviced sites (mostly seasonal);
- two tenting areas surrounded by trees, each with a tap for drinking water;
- two beaches including a sandbar jutting out into a protected bay;
- canoes, kayaks, paddle boat plus an aluminum boat with a 9.9. hp motor to rent;
- a canteen offering bait, firewood, water, soda, candy and other sundries;
- two public washroom/shower buildings (also a public sauna) cleaned and maintained by staff;
- sewage dumping station;
- an electronic security gate for campers' safety;
- activities for children on regular basis including weekly BINGO;
- play area for children
Overnight camping with electricity (15 amp) and water - $45.00/night (including tax)
Unserviced sites - $38.00/night (including tax)
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO ACCOMMODATE ANY TRAILER LONGER THAN 32 FEET. WE APOLOGIZE.
Call for rates on boat, canoe, kayak, and paddle boat rentals.
RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (call 705 848 2804)
Visa and cash are accepted (no debit or Visa debit) Reservations are accepted by phone only please. This website is not monitored on a regular basis.
N.B. Dogs are welcome to visit but on leash and their owners abide by 'poop and scoop' courtesies.